BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, April 15, 2008

"Happiness is having friends by your side"

Time with friends, makes everything better. Yesterday I went to Disneyland and actually rode rides! Usually we ride a couple but yesterday I rode some that I have not read in quite some time. We went on Space Mountain (like always!), Thunder Mountain, the Matterhorn, and Pirates. I forgot how much I like Thunder Mountain!

Today quite a few things happened; here is the list:

1865 - President Lincoln was pronounced dead.
1912 - The Titanic sunk and the "Unsinkable Mrs. Brown" became famous.
1924 - Rand McNally releases its first road atlas, and let me personally say THANK YOU!
1927 - The first footprints were set at Grauman's Chinese Theater. They were from: Douglas Fairbanks, Mary Pickford, Norma and Constance Talmadge.
1947 - Jackie Robinson breaks the color barrier by playing in Major League Baseball on the Brooklyn Dodgers.
1990 - Ava Gardner dies.
http://www.history.com/this-day-in-history.do

0 comments: