BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Support Group

So, I am thinking about starting up a support group for women and girls who have lost their mothers. I am working it out in my head. I figure we meet and discuss the issues that we face:
Important events without our moms
Dealing with dads
Dads dating
Sibilings
Taking new roles.

Things like that and use each other for support. We talk about memories of our moms and we do fun things also and most importantly we are there for each other when we need it.

I dont have a name yet. Typically these groups are called "Motherless Daughters" but I dont like that name. I have a mother, she is just no longer physically here. If you have an idea let me know.

1 comments:

Dot said...

I'm brainstorming...

Daughters with Heavenly Moms
Angel Mommas
Moms with Wings and The Daughters That Miss Them
Daughters that Miss their Angel Moms
The Pink Angel Support Group

I'm already drawing a blank. I can't believe how fast imagination leaves once you're an adult. Take my ideas and run with them. I give you permission. hehe :)