BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Sunday, November 16, 2008

Are you a joy, testy, foe, or far?

So, I am home from a great weekend in Murrieta Hot Springs. It was so relaxing and I am glad I was able to go. The place was so beautiful. We spent time in the jacuzzi and got to see 9 women get baptized. We also hung out in the hot springs. We relaxed and got to know each other. We also learned about how to love well. We learned that there are 4 types of people we are called to love: Joy, Testy, Foe or Far. I think its pretty self explanatory. It was really enlightening and emotional.

Well I think we are going to go visit Grandma for a while. She is not doing well. They set up hospice in her home. It is a hard thing to go through but I know there must be a reason for it. I will be happy to learn that reason one day. I know that I will be ok, sad but ok.

I hope you all had a nice weekend and that everyone is ok regarding the fires.

PS - Thank you for the poetry.

0 comments: