BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Things to do

So, my new therapist occasionally gives me homework. This week I was supposed to write a list of things I want to do and then put them in preference order. Thought I would share:


1. Get a teaching job
2. Get my own place
3. Take a marital arts/self defense class
4. Learn sign language
5. Start a support group
6. Travel throughout the USA
7. Get a Masters in School Counseling
8. Own a business

I guess I kind of took the preference thing as an order thing so I didn't assign a number to:
A. Get married, have a family
B. Travel to Greece, England, France, Italy

In other news, this month has been very busy. I have worked a record number of days. I just recently got home from a trip up north. We went to see our friend Shannon get married. I took a self defense class and I got a new car (Carleigh)!

Today in history: 1859 - Origin of Species is published,1947 - Hollywood 10 cited for contempt of Congress, 1978 - Letterman's first appearance on the Tonight Show, and for my Irish friends 1922 - Robert Erskine Childers was shot and killed.

0 comments: